Software and Updates for photoLab® S6, S12 and photoLab® Spektral
Download the latest version of software for the laboratory photometers photoLab® S6, S12 and Spektral
Firmware update – V4.03
Update of instrument software for WTW filter photometers (possible for devices with serial numbers starting with 1423xxxx).
Version history – innovations
Important Bugfixing – for some instruments, the following error may occur:
- Starting the instrument, the message “Remove cell” appears even if no cell is in the meter
- Instrument start up is frozen
- With the update version V4.03, this is fixed, updates can be performed as usual
Download ZIP archive:
- photoLab S6S12 V4 03.zip(March 2016)3.2 M
Methods update – Version 34 / 27
Update of the method data for WTW Photometers photoLab® S 6, S 12 and Spektral.
Download and installation notes:
For updating the photometers via the incorporated RS 232 interface the following accessories and programmes are required:
- PC (Win95 or higher)
- Photometer photoLab S 6, photoLab S 12 or photoLab Spektral
- PC cable AK Labor, WTW Order No. 902 758
- Program file "UpdateMethodData.exe"
- 6 Method Data files " pls6md.XXX", "pls12md.XXX", "plspekmd.XXX", .....
- File "Readme.txt"
- Connect the serial interfaces of PC and photometer using the cable AK Labor.
- Switch on the PC and photometer.
- Copy all files (program file and six method data files) into a subdirectory or onto a floppy disk.
- Start the program file UpdateMethodData.exe from this subdirectory/floppy disk.
Now all you have to do is to follow the instructions prompted by the program. The program automatically identifies the connected photometer and is self-explanatory in its function.
After approval for the update has been granted, all methods are loaded into the photometer, overwriting the old ones in the process (User-defined methods are also deleted and have to be programmed again).
The overall method update lasts approximately 3 minutes.
System Info after successful installation in the photometer:
- photoLab S6, S12, NOVA 30, NOVA 60: Version 34
- photoLab Spektral and NOVA 400: Version 27
Download ZIP archive:
- Methodenupdate 3427.zip(July 2014)254 K