Software and Updates for photoLab® 6000/7000 Series (also: spectroFlex Series)
Download the latest version of software for the spectrophotometers of photoLab® 6000/7000 series (also: spectroFlex)
Software and methods update – V2.52 / V2.52 / V2.31
Updating of device software and programs (methods) for spectral photometers of the photoLab® 6000/7000 series (also: spectroFlex)
We recommend to perform the update always via USB memory stick being the most convenient way of doing it.
Additionally this avoids any potential incompatibilities of Windows operating systems between PC and photoLab® 6000/7000/spectroFlex.
|Software||photoLab® 6000 / spectroFlex Software||V 2.52|
|Software||photoLab® 7000 Software||V 2.52|
|Method Data||photoLab® 6000 / 7000/ spectroFlex Method Data||V 2.30|
Download and installation notes:
The download files have been compressed into zip archive (*.zip), eventually accompanied by an additional PDF with important notes.
Download and installation
- Store the downloaded file (zip archive) into a directory of your choice
- Decompress the archive file in a directory of your choice
- Before installation please read the instruction manual and note the PDF with additional information related to the version.
- If any problems arise, please contact our customer service personnel: Tel: +49 (0) 881/183-321
- The revised manuals with analytical description for the new test kits will be available soon.
Version history – innovations
- V2.52 / 2.52 / 2.31:
- OptRF: Keeping/Discarding dilution
- OptRF: Identification (ID) for user calibration
- OptRF: Active profile shown in display
- OptRF: Active profile documented with measurement data
- OptRF: User calibration via context menu
- Favorites for manual storage ID (photoLab 7x00 only)
- Language based switch for citation and model description
- V2.40 / 2.40 / 2.30:
- New: OptRF Calibration profiles allwoing calibration data for several sampling spots
- OptRF: Entry of more digits for user calibration (particularly Nitrite reference values)
- Favorit list for last methods used => F3 gives al list of last methods
- Auto-Store ID allows text entry for several sampling spots with automatic increments for easy ID entry
- More languages and OptRF completion: Indonesian, Malayan, Corean, Turkish, Russian, Vietnamese
- New Methods:
- 2530: UVTs with turbditiy correction
- 2531: UVTt w/o turbidity correction
- 2532: SACs with turbditiy correction
- 2533: SACt w/o turbditiy correction
- 2534: SAC436 with turbditiy correction
- V2.28 / 2.30 / 2.23:
- more languages (Chinese, Chinese traditionel, Norwegian, Romanian, Spanish, Dutch)
- V2.27 / 2.28 / 2.23: Bugfixing in concentration measurement with photoLab® 6000 series
- V2.26 / 2.27 / 2.23:
- Compatibility with PC software photoLab® color for enhanced color measurement
- Optimization of OptRF methods
Download ZIP archive:
- photoLab6x00 7x00 252 252 231.zip(May 2016)3.7 M
This may interest you:
Product information about the WTW spectral photometers:
The WTW spectral photometers of the series photoLab® 6000 (previously: spectroFlex) are devices that are no longer part of our product lineup.
You will find product information about the new spectral photometers of the series photoLab® 7000 here.