Benchtop meter dissolved oxygen measurement inoLab® Oxi 7310
Benchtop meter with documentation function for dissolved oxygen – environmental area (BOD), industrial applications such as pharmaceutical research, beverage and food
- Application-relevant oxygen measurement by three selectable oxygen sensors
- Precise measurements based on automatic air pressure compensation
- Documentation of all data via USB interface or optional built-in printer - quick and error-free
The inoLab® Oxi 7310 is the perfect benchtop meter with secure and convenient menu-controlled operation via a graphic display for the measurement of dissolved oxygen with the proven, galvanic oxygen sensors, the universal CellOx® 325, the self-stirring StirrOx® G for BOD measurements and DurOx® 325 for training purposes. With automatic documentation according to GLP/AQA, it supports the traceability - not only in the environmental lab. For this, the serial number of the sensor can be saved. On request also available with an optional built-in printer.
Flexible and high performance:
- Measures partial pressure, concentration and saturation
- Built-in salinity correction to measure samples with salt content
- Memory for large measuring series
The scope of delivery includes the MultiLab® Importer to capture data via Excel®.
|inoLab® Oxi 7310||Single meter||1BA300|
|inoLab® Oxi 7310P||Single meter with built-in printer||1BA300P|
|inoLab® Oxi 7310 SET 1||Set with CellOx®||1BA301|
|inoLab® Oxi 7310 SET 4||Set with StirrOx® G||1BA304|
|alle values ±1 digit|
|Concentration||0.00 … 20.00 mg/l ±0.5 % of value.
0 … 90 mg/L ±0.5 %
|Saturation||0.0 … 200.0 % ±0.5 % of value
0 to 600 % ±0.5 % of value
|Partial pressure||0 … 200.0 hPa, 0 to 1250 hPa|
|Temperature||-5.0 … 105.0 °C ±0.1 °C|
|RP 58 HQ||Replacement paper for built-in printer||250115|
- Brochure788 K