Two large seminars in JapanAgain two seminars in Tokyo and Osaka caused great rush.
Overall, 240 existing and new customers enjoyed a presentation of our product manager about treatment processes and the used WTW instrumentation in Germany.
The events in Tokyo and Osaka were opened by a keynote speech about wastewater in general, held by a highly regarded Japanese professor. Followed by a 1.5 hour long presentation of our product manager with subsequent Q&A part. The seminars were completed by customer discussions and products presentations by our dealer.
The main topics of the seminars were:
- Treatment processes in Germany (Activated sludge, Bio-P, etc.)
- Control strategies in the biological tank and in the clarifiers
- Savings potentials in terms of energy, and cost-of-ownership
- Application examples from Germany
- The IQ SENSOR NET Systems 282/284 and 2020
- The calibration free oxygen sensor FDO® 700 IQ
- The robust ISE sensor VARiON® to detect NH4 and NO3
- The spectral sensors with reagent-free methods for COD, NO3 and NO2
- The phosphate analyzer P 700 IQ with low reagent consumption