Field monitor EcoLine® pH 170
Analog field monitor for the low and high ohms pH measurement - reliable by means of automatic temperature compensation for NTC, Pt100 or Pt1000
- Low and high ohm pH input to connect also external sensors
- Reliable measurements by automatic temperature compensation with NTC, Pt100 or Pt1000
- User-friendly operation by different calibration procedures
The EcoLine® pH 170 is an economical and metrologically flexible solution for use in the field. Thanks to its integrated lightning protection, the fail rate by secondary lightning effects is minimized. Consequent galvanic separation of all inputs and outputs.
The EcoLine®4 pH 170 is equipped with a low and a high ohm signal input. Thus, the monitor not only can be operated with WTW SensoLyt® measuring probes, but with external sensors as well. If the adapted probes are not equipped with an integrated NTC sensor, you can connect any Pt100/Pt1000 sensors to measure temperature and for automatic temperature compensation.
On the model pH 170, the calibration can be performed using three different methods:
- Mode AutoCal TEC 1: Automatic "1-key calibration" with technical buffer solutions by WTW.
- Mode AutoCal TEC 2: Additional output of buffer values to log via relay 1 and the writer output.
- ConCal®: Conventional calibration with any buffering solutions, where the buffer values must be entered manually.
|pH 170 - 230 VAC||EcoLine® - pH/mV field monitor with 1 power output for ph/ORP, 230 VAC||181112|
|pH 170 R T - 230 VAC||Like the pH 170, but with 2 relays and a second power output for temperature||182212|
|pH measurements||ORP measurements||T measurements|
|Measuring range||0,00 ... 14.00 pH||-1500 mV ... +1500 mV||NTC: -5 °C ... 100 °C
Pt 100/Pt 1000: -20 °C ... 130 °C
|Resolution||0.01 pH||1 mV||0.1 K|
|Accuracy||± 0.01 pH||± 2 mV||NTC: ± 0.2 K
Pt 100/Pt 1000: ± 0.1 K
|Signal input||Low ohms or
|Low ohms or
|2-conductor NTC, Pt 100/Pt 1000
3-conductor (Pt 100/Pt 1000)
|Temperature compensation||NTC:-5 °C ... +100 °C
Pt 100/Pt 1000: - 20 °C … +130 °C
|Housing||PC/GF20 housing, 7-pin plug connection for sensor, 4 PG screw connections (Ø 10-14 mm) to route the power and signal cables, protection class IP 66||_H||_H|
|Dimensions||222 x 202 x 105 mm (WxHxD)||_H||_H|
|Weight||approx. 2.2 kg||_H||_H|